Do you need TV repair service? Here are AAA TV repair, they repair all types of defects and faults in LED LCD TVs and SMART TV of any major brand.
Common defects and failures that LCD TVs usually present:
- The TV does not turn on or does not respond.
- Turn on the standby light but it does not respond.
- Lights with dark screen and sound.
- The sound is not heard.
- HDMI inputs do not work
- Does not respond with the remote control.
- Problems with firmware updates.
WAYS OF WORK: Once the lcd led TV is received in our establishment (we do not remove it at home), the delay in giving a diagnosis is one to two days.
Immediately the client will be notified by telephone of the problem of the television and the price of the repair and once the budget is accepted it will take between one or two more days to have it ready and repaired.
The review budget is free.
We work only with original spare parts, giving you peace of mind that your lcd LED television has been repaired correctly.
Most Common Failures and Repairs:
- The image has lost its sharpness, it has darkened etc.
- The monitor or TV turns on correctly but does not display any image, showing the power LED correctly.
- The monitor turns on correctly but after a moment it no longer shows an image, for example it switches off after a few seconds. This is usually due to exhausted, broken or short tubes.
- The monitor does not turn on the screen nor does the power led light. This is usually due to problems in the primary source that powers the monitor.
- The screen shows several vertical or horizontal lines.
- The LCD screen is displayed in white but without an image.
- The option adjustment controls (Brightness, size, etc.) do not work.
- LED monitors do not turn on, nor do they show the power light. This problem is caused by the external source. It can be repaired or replaced by a new equivalent in voltage and amperage.
- Problems at the source: The power supply began to fail due to voltage surge or wear of the components, for example, shorted capacitors, worn out, or due to other components: Shorted mosfets, damaged resistors, fuses, diodes in short etc.
- Problems in the operation of some pixels of the LCD screen. This problem can be caused by damaged transistors, causing the screen to show areas of white or other colors: Blue, green, red, black dots.
- Inverter repair of the LCD screen. This component of the LCD monitors, among others, is what allows the BackLight lamps to function correctly.
- Complete change of the Main or source plate, either for TV or monitors. This repair can take up to 15 days.
- Repair of source and chargers of LED monitors.
- Repair of jack for LED monitors.
- Repair of tuners. Also repair RF connector.
- Repair of the connectors: VGA, DVI, HDMI, USB, RCA etc …
- Change of display for Notebooks and Netbooks: LCD and LED 10 ‘, 10.1, 13, 14.0, 14.1, 15.4, 15.6 and 17 inches.
- Repair of the monitor case.
- Cable repair normally this fault makes the image distort, for example colors.
- Change of screen or full display in case of damage to the glass.